I shared 20 random facts about me over on Instagram today so I thought I’d share them over here too.
1. I met Evan at the bar when I was 19 and slightly intoxicated, 10 years later and I’m still drunk in love.
2. My favourite food is homemade mac n cheese.
3. I have the biggest sweet tooth ever and craved Timbits with both pregnancies. Sour cream glazed and chocolate are my favourites.
4. I love to bake and cook but hate to clean up my mess.
5. Red wine and early grey tea are my beverages of choice.
6. I dislike having dishes sit in the dishwasher for days on end so we rarely use ours. My current dishwasher is 6’3″, blonde hair and blue eyes 😉
7. I love to read and usually finish a book in a day or two.
8. I am terrified of heights. I get sweaty palms just looking at pictures of heights.
9. I HATE onions. I will tell people that I am allergic to them in order to avoid them.
10. I went on my first flight at age.
19. I went to Mexico with a girlfriend by ourselves.
11. Murray is my very first pet, he will be 8 this year. He pretty much hates everyone but me.
12. I regret piercing my belly button at age 16. I currently have a giant hole that you could probably string spaghetti through!
13. 10 minutes after I had Hazel I said “That wasn’t that bad, I’d do that again.” And no I wasn’t on drugs.
14. I have 2 middle names, Lynne and Simone.
15. Both of my kids are named after family members, including their middle names.
16. I have one sibling, a younger sister.
17. My all time favourite movie is the Goonies.
18. I am a closet scrapbooker / crafter
19. During the summer I am covered in freckles, which my gramma told me are angel kisses.
20. I love a good tropical vacation and could lie in the sun all day long.