Here are a few of my daily beauty essentials. If I had to throw a handful of items in my purse before being magically whisked away for a weekend these are the items. In saying that if this is all that I could bring, I hope someone else would be bringing me some clothes 😉
- One Love Organics – Rose Aromatic Body Serum found at Eco Diva Beauty. This stuff is amazing! Not only does it smell great but it locks in moisture after a shower. Perfect to rejuvenate after a long day in the sun.
- Urban Decay’s – Naked 2 Eye palette found at Sephora. This is my favorite out of the 3, it features taupe and grey-beige neutrals with a bit of sparkle. Perfect all in one for a weekend away.
- One Love Organics – Chia Whip Fragrance Free Foam Cleanser found at Eco Diva Beauty. The perfect every day cleanser that leaves your face feeling super soft.
- L’Oreal Hyrdrofudge Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black – found at your local drugstore. This has been my go to for as long as I’ve worn Mascara, its big, its bold and it rarely clumps!
- Mac Cosmetics – CremeSheen Glass in Boy Bait. My wedding makeup artist introduced me to this and I haven’t looked back!
- Essie Nail Polish in Muchi, Muchi, found at your local drugstore. The perfect pink, not to subtle, not to girlie, just right.
- Joe Fresh Nail Polish remover pads, found at Superstore. The perfect single use nail polish remover pads that are small enough to throw in your purse!
- Rahua Classic Shampoo and Conditioner found at Eco Diva Beauty. A sulfate free shampoo and conditioner that leaves the hair feeling light and refreshing.
- EOS hand cream found at your local drugstore. A compact hand cream with a light floral scent.
And there you have it my 9 must haves for a weekend away.