All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey
I’ve been for a walk on a winters day
I’d be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
California dreaming on such a winters day…
Ok, so I know it’s now longer winter, it’s spring but when I think Disneyland I can’t help but sing this song in my head. Perhaps its because you hear it streaming from the speakers as you enter the land of magic, perhaps it’s just because we associate California with sunshine. I’m not sure, but I am sure that I am California Dreaming right now! We head off for Disneyland this Sunday and I have been eyeing up the forecast as I get started on packing for our trip. So far it looks like we are in for blue skies and sunshine but I am still crossing my fingers and toes it gets a bit warmer! That being said here’s a peak at what Hazel and I are packing for our trip.
1. Maternity shorts from Old Navy (not available online in Canada but found in stores)
3. Minnie Mouse Tank from HM
4. EOS lip balm
5. Ali Lamu Tanga Weekender Bag from Arrow House
6. Prtty Peashun from Eco Diva Beauty.
8. Matching Je T’aime pullovers from Whistle and Flute
9. Denim shorts from HM