Okay, I might be a little ahead of the game here, I am personally one who DESPISES anything Christmas before December 1st. But let’s face it, when children are involved it changes the game a little bit. Not only is your shopping time limited, there are so many fun family activities to partake in over the Christmas season that you need to get started now! Don’t get me wrong this does not mean I am decorating my house tomorrow, or even thinking about playing Christmas music, I am just starting to get my brain wrapped around the idea and I want to help you get into the mood too! Over the next few weeks I am going to be sharing with you the Cheerio Diaries Gift Guide for 2014. I will be including gift and stocking stuffers for everyone on your list. Without further adieu I bring you my Toddler Christmas Wish list for 2014.
- VTech’s Go!Go! Smart Animals Zoo Explorers set – Keep your eyes out for my review on One Smiley Monkey, this was a hit in our house!
- Kid Kraft Retro Kitchen – These kitchens are the best, and create hours of imaginative play, we might just have one stored away for our little monkey 😉
- Melissa and Doug Learning Cube – Great for developing fine motor skills and keeping your little one busy for hours!
- Radio Flyer Balance Bike – Perfect for teaching little ones how to ride without the fear of falling.
- Frozen the movie – Anything Frozen really, I mean how many Elsa’s came to your door this Halloween?
- Fisher Price Little People Farm – A classic from my childhood that will have your little one working on imagination and fine motor skills.
What are you planning on getting your little ones this Christmas? Is there anything I missed that is popular amongst your toddlers?
Check back next week for another addition of the Cheerio Diaries Gift Guide for 2014.