Every good plan must be set up for adjustments right? I set out to bring you my Top 10 Items each week, well as I started out, ideas were both flowing and not flowing. Some ideas I struggled to come up with 10 items and some I couldn’t find ways to limit my ideas to 10. In saying that I have decided to just go with my Must Haves for different categories, all still pertaining to pregnancy and new babes. I have also managed to wrangle up a few professionals to join in on the fun! Over the next few weeks I will be mixing in a few guest posts and interviews as part of the series. So this week I bring you my Must Have Baby Shower Gifts.
- Vonbon Knotted Hats – With a wide variety of blankets, hats and leggings, all made with a Organic Cotton that is not only amazingly soft, the patterns and colors are super stylish to fit in with your little ones everyday wardrobe.
- Elephant Bank – This Child to Cherish bank is the perfect addition to any nursery and to start your little ones first savings.
- Guess How Much I Love You – Headed to a shower? Skip the card and pick up a cute book and start off the little ones book collection. Write a little sentiment on the first page they will cherish forever!
- Minimoc – I can’t say how much I love Minimoc’s for little feet! Not only do they stay on, the leather is nice soft and allows their feet to develop naturally.
- 1st Year Frame – What better way to display your little ones monthly pictures. If your not taking monthly pictures, I highly recommend you do, you will be amazed at the changes you see each month when you look back at them.
- Mushybooks – The most stylish baby book on the market, designed to help you preserve your babies memories and keepsakes with ease.
- Jellycat – Not only are these stuffies super soft, there are so many to choose from that you will have a hard time picking just one!