The North Pole BC has returned to the Fraser Valley and Santa and his elves are busily setting up their magical North Pole Village at the Tradex in Abbotsford. The North Pole BC is the Fraser Valleys premier family Christmas attraction. The 2015 season will be the second year that Santa Claus and his Elves have transformed the space at the Tradex in Abbotsford BC into a magical Christmas village loaded with interactive displays, hands on activities and live entertainment to keep the entire family entertained. Tickets for this premier family Christmas attraction in the heart of the Fraser Valley are available now and the doors will be open to the public on December 5th!
The North Pole BCs Festival of Christmas is loaded with interactive displays, hands on activities and live entertainment to keep the entire family entertained. With activities such as writing a letter to Santa, making gingerbread cookies and story time with Mrs. Clause it sure to be a hit for the whole family.
The North Pole BC Festival of Christmas runs select days from December 5th through to December 23rd, 2015. Tickets are on sale now through the North Pole BC website. ( www.northpolebc.com)Visits are to be pre-booked on-line to avoid disappointment as time slots do sell out quickly.
Enter now to *WIN* a family pack of tickets to North Pole BC for your very own afternoon of family fun!
Enter to win a family pass to the North Pole BC
- Family pass is good for up to 5 people
- Valid from December 5th to 23rd for any available time slot
- Visit must be pre-booked and is subject to availability
- Does not include attractions outside of the North Pole, such as the midway and dining hall
- Parking is not included, parking is paid to the Tradex. Fee is $6 of which $2 is donated to the Abbotsford Food Bank
- Pass does not include toy workshop or Santa photos