I won’t deny it but last summer when I found out I was pregnant right at the beginning of the summer I was a tad bit disappointed to be missing out on all the delicious cocktails of summer. I mean we had just set up our patio and it looked so inviting and I wasn’t going to be able to curl up and enjoy a nice big glass of wine as the sunset and the kids were in bed. (Enter in Kim Kardashian ugly cry here). Truth be told I got over it really quickly as it still felt like I was waking up with a nasty hang over every morning, ha! Well baby is here and so is the good weather so I didn’t waste anytime attempting to master last years hit cocktail, the Frosé. After a few attempts and adjustments I think I nailed it and of course I am going to pass on deliciousness that be with you!
- 1 cup Rosé
- 2 cups Ice
- 2 Ounce Strawberry Simple Syrup
- Pop your rosé into a tupperware container in the freezer the night before to freeze.
- Crush your two cups of ice in a blender. Once finely crushed blend in frozen rosé and simple syrup. Blend until a slushy consistency is achieved.
- Divide into glasses and serve immediately.
- For best results you will need to pop your rosé portion into the freezer the night before.
If you want to have a mocktail version or even let the kids take part, blend up some lemonade with the ice and simple syrup to enjoy!
I hope you enjoy!