Today I bring you the Cheerio Diaries Gift Guide for the special lady in your life. Whether it’s your wife, sister, mother or a friend, here are my picks on what to get the woman in your life this Christmas. Let’s just be honest, this is really just my Christmas wish list and I am sharing it with you 🙂
1. Vancouver Candle Company Strathacona Candle – Lavender, White Tea, Black Current and Thyme – all that’s missing is the bubble bath!
2. Kate Spade Charles Street Brantley Purse – Yes please, I’ll take two 🙂
3. One Love Organics – Vitamin B Cleansing Oil and Make up Remover and Morning Glory Brightening Complexion booster – My two favorite skin products that are apart of my daily routine and that I am currently out of, Santa please send more 🙁
4. Shop Cake for Breakfast Cheerio Tee – How fitting is this tee? I think it belongs in my closet
5. Zara Checked Shawl – I have been eyeing this up for a while now, it just screams winter and staying warm and cozy.
6. Beautulleful Classic Navy Tea Length skirt – Speaking of belonging in my closet, get in there now Beautulleful skirt!!! Ps if you want to see someone ROCK this skirt, check out my friend Tairalyn over at Little Miss Mama, she’s had me drooling over the skirt since!
7. Olive and Piper Baroque Antoinette Collar Necklace – Nothing completes an outfit better than something sparkly and fun!
The more I stare at this board the more I want E V E R Y T H I N G on it! I mean how fun would that skirt be paired with that tee and topped off with that necklace?! *cough**cough* Evan are you reading this? 😉 Check back next week as we will have the perfect gifts for your holiday hosts / hostesses. If you missed our last three Cheerio Diaries Gift Guide posts, click the pictures below!