As it is the season for gathering it’s always nice to show up with a little something for the host or hostess of the evening. They have probably spent hours cleaning and preparing for the dinner or party and then generally spend the majority of the time ensuring their guests are content and their bellies are full. Presenting them with a little something is great a way to show how much you appreciate their hard work. While a meaningful thank you is always nice, a little something extra never hurts. Here are my picks for your holiday hosts or hostesses.
1. Celebrated Geo Lowball Glass from Chapters – What a fun way to dress up your holiday beverage.
2. Some sweet treats such as these Butter Baked Goods Shortbread and Maple Marshmallows, yummy!
3. Who doesn’t like a little glitter in their day? Brighten up your morning coffee with these fun spoons from Shop By Monika.
4. A candle from Vancouver Candle Co is great way for your host to unwind after their guests leave, maybe include some bubble bath too?
5. This Beach People Roundie found at Arrow House is the perfect gift for the host that’s gone the extra mile, like cooking dinner for 20 perhaps? PS I heard our friends over at Three Little Crowns might have a discount code for Arrow House right now 🙂
7. Some days you just need Pinot! Another one of my favourites are Kardz Kouture prints, with Jessica’s great selection there’s something for everyone!
If all else fails a nice bottle or two of wine is a great way to go. Happy gifting friends, I hope you are all well on your way, only 21 more sleeps until the big guy in red comes to town!