One of the things I love about social media is how it provides a look into others lives. I enjoy the fact that I can open applications like Instagram and sneak away from the real world for a minute or two. If you were to scroll through my feed right now, you would find everything from light airy photos, to pictures of laundry piled to the ceiling and lots and lots of pictures of beautiful children enjoying life. Yes the internet is full of make believe and overly dressed pictures and I too am guilty of it, but it’s all about finding balance. Which is why today I want to share with you a few of my favorite moms to follow on Instagram. Some of these moms are friends, some are local mompreneurs and one is an idol to many. I love following all of these ladies as not only do they post beautiful pictures, but they share all the ups and downs that come with life with you. They keep it real and let you know that you’re not alone in any battle that you fight in this crazy wonderful world we live in.
1. Cindy Dueck ( @cindyconfettisparkle ) – This mama of two is the queen of parties. Not only does she run an online party shop out of her home, she posts a-m-a-z-i-n-g pictures. She’s got quite the gift and always finds the right light!
2. Tamara Taggart ( @tamarataggart ) – Even as an award winning news anchor family really is Tamara’s priority and it really shows in all of the pictures she posts. This mama of three posts some truly beautiful pictures, it’s hard not to with such beautiful kids!
3. Amanda Fraser ( @lilyandspiceinteriors ) – Amanda’s feed is all about design, as she shares her design concepts. Her creativity is endless and her super cute boys make an appearance every once and a while.
4. Sara Knol ( @topknotweddings ) – How beautiful is this family? I mean seriously? One of the raddest mom’s I know on Instagram, she’s not afraid to speak her mind, especially when it comes to flamingos and boy can she put together a beautiful wedding! Her two sweet babes both have the cutest personalities and even as they take on the ugly disease, Type 1 Diabetes, nothing can stop the love they have for each other.
5. Melissa Lade ( @goldandginger ) – One of my favorite Instagram / Blog finds for the year. Melissa is a new mom and every picture she posts is so scrumptious I just want to eat up her little Avery Monica Mae! If she doesn’t give you baby fever, I don’t know whats wrong with you!
6. Jamie Dunlop Khau ( @styling_the_inside_ ) – I met Jamie this year as we were both nominated in the Vancouver Mom Top 30 and instantly loved everything about her. Jamie is mom to three beautiful girls and is quite the supermom. When she isn’t working hard on her blog, attending events or selling Stella and Dot, she is giving back to the community. Jamie has one of the biggest hearts I know and it shows in the pictures shes posts.
7. Tairalyn Ciulla ( @lovelylittlemoi ) – I think the picture above sums it up just perfectly. Tairalyn has an amazing eye for photography and her little Sofia is an absolute darling. Not only that Tairalyn is a go to person if you have fashion related questions, girls got style!
8. Tamara Goyette ( @discoveringparenthood ) – I met Tamara this past summer as well, she was the big winner of the Vancouver Mom Top 30 and boy did she deserve it. Her posts are always light hearted and fun, her sweet Everly is just 6 months older than Hazel so I feel I can always relate to things she posts.
9. Bianca Bujan ( @bitsofbee ) – Bianca is mom of three who knows how to keep it real, she won my heart with her post from her third child’s prospective. She gives us a glimpse into her everyday live from soccer and ballet to moms nights out. My personal favorites are her Cloey and Keyla posts, a dalmatian and a baby? Can’t go wrong there!
And there you are, a handful of my favorite mom’s to follow on Instagram! If you’re not already go give these ladies some love and follow along, trust me you will be happy you did! If you’ve got a great account or someone you love let me know in the comments so I can follow along as well!